Monday, April 24, 2017

All Women Are Unique

Be it the way a woman looks at you, the way she smiles at you or the angle of her hand when she waves, every woman is unique.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what happens when you see beauty in every one?  This one has a dimple in her chin, that one has a extra curve in her booty.  The one over here has a sparkle in her eye, the one over there has a aura of greatness around her like a golden haze.  That big lady you call ugly has the heart of a queen, this skinny girl has the soul of a demon.  We always swear we are not judgemental pricks with surface value desires, at least I know that is true for me.  Even though I have only dated women of color, I have dated all sizes, shapes and shades.  None of us are perfect, if I find the perfect exterior, usually the inside is lacking.  When you find a woman who is soulful and intelligent, usually, she lacks somewhere physically.  Did I say I was perfectly right with my judgements? Hell, no.  But am I being completely honest?  You're ducking right, I am.  And why shouldn't I be?  Life is too short to lie to everyone, about everything.  Why not do our best to show the world they're wrong about us as the fall of mankind with our manish needs and carnal desires?  Why do we find it necessary to paint a picture built on lies and deceit?   Are we that shallow?

No comments:

Post a Comment